Apple iPad Features and Options
The Apple iPad, just announced last week, is undoubtedly the most exciting product in the computer market in years! This is a Tablet PC that offers multi-touch interaction (think iPhone or iPod Touch), multi-media browsing. This amazing device has an LED-backlit display 9.7-inch color LCD (approximately the size of a standard sheet of paper), and uses a virtual keyboard for text entry.
Do you own an iPhone or iPod touch? Love your applications? You will be surprised to discover that the iPad can run virtually all of them! It also comes with the following integrated applications:
- Safari – web browsing
- Mail – Email and Messaging
- iPod – music and audio
- App Store – find and download new applications
- iBooks – online bookstore
- Maps – GPS-enabled maps and directions
- Notes – write, save and share notes
- Calendar – Calendar of events, set alerts. Interfaces with Yahoo, Google, Microsoft Outlook, iCal, MobileMe, and Microsoft Exchange
- and more!
Price for the iPad
The retail prices range from $ 499 to iPad $ 829, depending on the amount of storage and whether or not to include 3G communications. If you are interested in 3G access, which will be provided by AT & T and sold with a new two without data plan options: $ 14.99 a month for 250MB and $ 29.99 per month for unlimited access.
Find a Free Apple iPad
At this time, as the iPad has just been announced recently, there is a high level of interest in it. Thousands of Internet searches are done each day for terms such as “Apple iPad”, “iPad Information, Buy iPad”, “Free Apple iPad”, and many others. Unfortunately, this creates an ideal environment for any unscrupulous individual that you would like cheating, so be careful. It is very possible to get yourself an Apple iPad free, but you have to do your research. Here are some tips to help you separate the real deals from the scams:
- Never pay money up front. A legitimate offer may be asked to contribute a small amount for postage, but never ask for payment information until it is fully qualified to receive your product.
- Likewise, never provide your credit card soon. At some point, some legitimate offers will require that you pay a small processing or shipping, but not until you’ve had several interactions with them and they are ready to send your iPad. In addition, many free offers iPad require any payment of any kind, for what it can to avoid this set by finding one.
- Be more demanding. Companies that are truly offering a reward of high value such as Apple iPad have a high enough budget to put together an attractive and well designed, properly functioning website. Running and screaming in the other direction for a website that looks sloppy, poorly laid-out, or produces errors or not work correctly.
So with a little research and common sense, you can get your hands on a brand new Apple iPad absolutely free. But you should probably act quickly, such promotions are usually released shortly after a new product being advertised, and do not last long. But if you are reading this here, you have found the right place. Just check out our offers categories to your left! Or go there directly HERE
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.